A general cleaner is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation in a variety of settings, such as offices, schools, hospitals, and residential buildings.
General Cleaners Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping floors.
- Dusting and polishing surfaces, such as desks, tables, and countertops.
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and kitchens.
- Emptying trash and recycling bins
- Refilling soap and paper towel dispensers.
- Cleaning windows and mirrors.
- Changing bed linens and washing towels.
- Restocking cleaning supplies.
- Reporting any maintenance issues or safety hazards
- Following established cleaning protocols and safety procedures.
Read Also: Tralla Driver Jobs in Saudi Arabia
General Cleaners requirements and qualifications:
To be successful in this role, a general cleaner should have good time management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently. They should also be physically able to lift and move cleaning equipment and supplies, as well as stand, bend, and kneel for extended periods of time. Some employers may require a high school Diploma or equivalent, but previous cleaning experience is usually not necessary.
Read Also: The Top 10 Resort Hotels in Canada
Duty: 8 Hours
Phone Number: 0334-1344422, 0330-1344422